Hijaamah Therapy is a minor surgical procedure known as ‘Wet Cupping.’ It is a process used to remove harmful toxins from the body in order to improve the blood circulation and is widely practised by Muslims as it is a Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ
Hijaamah is a Prophetic Medicine which has been prescribed to the Ummah as a means of treatment and cure.
Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with them both) reported that the Prophet ﷺ said: “Healing is to be found in three things: drinking honey, the knife of the cupper, and cauterization of fire.” [Reported by al-Bukhaari, 10/136].
Hijaamah involves a negative pressure or suction being applied by a cup in order to create a vacuum to draw the toxins to the surface of the skin, then applying small, superficial scratches i.e. making small incisions to excrete the toxins out of the body.
Hijaamah Treatment removes blood and tissue fluids mixed with potentially harmful substances. Therapeutic benefits of Hijaamah cupping is not related to the amount of blood drawn out but to the number of excreted toxins.
Various benefits are as follows:
1. Hijaamah improves the circulation of blood and lymph. Hijaamah also regulates and improves the functioning of the autonomic nervous system.
2. Locally, the most obvious benefit of Hijaamah is a relief of pain and increased suppleness of stiff tendons and muscles.
3. Hijaamah increases the cleansing flow of lymph, while removing congested blood from the muscles. If cupping is applied to the joints, the blood flow to the joint is increased and there is an increased secretion of synovial fluid into the joint cavity.
4. Hijaamah’s effect on the digestive organs is to increase their digestive secretions and enhance their peristaltic movement. Hijaamah Treatment can awaken the appetite, strengthen the stomach and digestion, improve the bile flow and metabolism, relieve constipation and promote regularity of the bowels.
5. Hijaamah also has a dramatic detoxifying effect on the skin and circulatory system. By increasing the flow of blood and plasma through the veins and arteries, cupping enhances the cleansing and removal of toxins.
Al Qadr Media’s experienced Hijaamah Therapists perform dry and wet Cupping/Hijamaah, on same sex patients, both male and female.
Al Qadr Media’s aim is to provide the best possible Hijaamah Treatment to our patients to the best of our ability.
Please contact +447532 226222 for further information, prices and bookings
© 2013 Vibration. All Rights Reserved.